Who we are
At SkinMed® Ltd, we’re committed to maintaining trust, transparency and confidence to visitors of our website, and to our customers. We want you to know that SkinMed® Ltd has never and will not rent, sell or trade any of your data with any other companies or businesses for marketing purposes.
Types of data we collect
- If you put your details in the online chat (bottom right), when you return to our websites, it will remember who you so our dedicated customer service team can deal with your queries as fast as possible.
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to online purchases and navigation of the website.
- For SkinMed® Ltd to market specific and relevant communications to you, in relation to the products you’ve purchased or viewed in the form of banner advertising.
- To allow SkinMed ltd to collect information about your shopping and browsing patterns on our website, including monitoring the success of marketing campaigns.
Want to disable cookies?
If you wish to disable cookies, you absolutely can. You can easily change your website browser settings to reject cookies, it varies in different browsers. Click here to read the guide showing you how to do just that.
When someone visits one of our websites, we use a third-party service called Google Analytics to collect standard behavioural patterns of users on the website, displaying things like visits to certain pages and sections of the website. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone and is fundamentally used to help us improve our services to you. Critically, we do not allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our websites.
You can sign up and opt in to our mailing lists by either inputting your email address in one of the sign-up forms on our website or by completing a purchase and checking the box that signs you up. We will send you relevant communications based on the products you’ve purchased.
Other than the mailing lists, SkinMed® Ltd will use the information you provided when creating your account to get in touch with you regarding your order history, status, payment and deliveries.
You can easily unsubscribe at any time or place, all you have to do is click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of an email you receive from us, or to manage your preferences, click “manage your preferences”. You can also contact us to remove you from our mailing lists by emailing email@example.com.
Access to your personal information
Want to change your personal information on our website? No problem. You’re entitled to view, amend or delete the information that we hold. You can do this in the “My Account” section of theskinmedshop.com, email your request to our administration team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0333 247 2474.
- Data updated: 09:00 18/05/2018
- Next review due: 01/07/2018
Need anything? Contact us:
Email: email@example.com – Call: 0333 247 247 4 – Online Chat: click here